10/8/11

eye on the prize

I've been writing. And although the processs was zero fun for me, I like the end result (being published). Soooo. My goal for this month is to look into what else I can do aside from Journalism. I do love editing and languages. Maybe I can work that in there too. But for now, addressing other avenues for my future career is the plan.

Decided to go back to school.  I need to finish what I started, whether I like it or not. And I also realized, there is so much more for me to learn & improve on. My excuse to not return was the opportunity to make more $$$ & to pay off debt. Yeah. I'm definitely working, but its not enough. So back in the trenches I go. Part time this year, full time next year, free the year after.

Career To Do list:

- Head shots (May 2012)
- Business Cards (November)
- Camera (January 2012)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers