12/3/10

...i wasnt done talking...

other updates?

i love my life.
it's always a struggle (time, money, learning, growing) but it's mine to live.
i'm meeting & getting to know so many wonderful people (blog post towards the end of december on that) young & young at heart.
they make my heart smile.
certain acquaintances have removed themselves from my life.

*blessing

& i'm strengthening bonds with real friends.

*i'm so loved

i've accomplished most of my 2010 to do list. there is still one or two major projects underway for completion. & unless i write 360+ posts in the next 28 days, my "blog everyday" challenge is a bust.

*not worried.

my 2011 to do list has already partially composed itself:
- buy my car (finally)
- clear remainder of debt (i didnt do too bad this yr: there's always room for improvement)
- move on & up *personal goal*
- teach self how to knit/crochet
- learn how to drive standard (goal in progress already)
- start kickboxing again
- become certified by CanFitPro

stay focused & achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers