10/23/09

rant

Many songs irritate me to no end because of the amount of garbage spewed. Perfect example David Guetta ft. Akon "Sexy Bitch". I dont think I'd mind it so much if it were your typical ho,bitch,stripper track but the line that really irks me "im trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful"... Really?? I didnt know being a "sexy bitch" (although if you listen closely, it sounds like he's saying "fish". Go figure) classified as a respectful characteristic. UGH. How about beautiful, intelligent, focused, independent: why compare her to your "neighbourhood ho"?? Honestly. hm. Sex sells. Sure. And I'll bring your attention to NE-YO, whom I applaud for his most recent work The Year of the Gentleman. Its classy, its beautiful, and he manages to include adjectives such as "independent". Imagine that.

>> lyrics courtesy of metrolyrics

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzNR9c82XLg&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers